*This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on one of these links, I may earn a commission that helps me keep creating great content for this blog.*
Working online can be fun and frustrating (sometimes all in the same day). Making sure you have the right tools to help you is crucial to your success. Today, I’m sharing some of the most powerful apps I know of to help you crush it online.
It’s taken me about a year to find these apps after many trials (and errors). So here’s why I think you should be using these powerful apps.
When You Realize Your Current Workflow Isn’t Cutting It
As you start your online business, there’s so many different parts you need. Email marketing, social media, content curation, funnels, admin- the list goes on. Very quickly, you will discover that there are things you rock at and things that aren’t exactly your favorite.
As more time goes on, you realize you aren’t running as efficiently as others are. If you are looking to reevaluate your systems, I highly recommend Build Your Own VA by the amazing Brittany Berger. She has fantastic strategies to help you realize where you can save more time.
7 Powerful Apps Freelancers Must Have to Crush It Online
- Kiwi For Gmail– I manage 5 email accounts for one of my clients. Switching in and out of Google, having to look for Google Drive docs on different emails. It gets exhausting. One of my friends, Rose over at Rosie Does Digital introduced me to Kiwi and it seriously changed my life. Kiwi allows you to log in to up to 6 accounts in the app without having to log in and out anymore. I also love that on the sidebar, you can create new docs, manage calendars in each individual Gmail.
- Evernote– Evernote is something I had to learn to love. Evernote is great for saving anything you would put in a traditional notebook. You can screenshot emails, save URLs and even leave audio messages. Place them in specific folders related to your clients and you’re set.
- Fantastical– I love Fantastical because it’s super easy to schedule appointments. It’s easy to add other calendars and see what’s going on. Makes scheduling super easy and fun.
- Todoist– I have a love/hate relationship with to do lists. I know that I need them, I know they help me get things done but I frequently lose lists or get bored with marking things off. Todoist changes all that, it keeps track of your to-do list by category AND rewards you for marking things off your list. My favorite feature is Karma which gives you points and ranks for checking things off regularly.
- Dropbox– This one is for all of the new freelancers, don’t think you can keep all of your client work on your computer. You can not and it will kill your computer. I fought against paying for Dropbox for a long time and now I’m so glad I finally wised up and I upload there instead of my computer.
Wrapping It Up
Hopefully this helps you save some time in your day. They have definitely helped me work smarter and not harder. Tell me in the comments- what are your favorite powerful apps?