Are you tired of doing all the things?
Working online is a lot of fun but it can also be really demanding. Between keeping up with your business, you have to know all about social media, email marketing, funnels, ads and tech. If you’re a mom on the go like me, you are trying to search in between school pick-up, nap time and after hours when everyone is asleep.
You sign up for that webinar, class or you just keep googling- and you end up with more questions than you had when you started.
Should I run a Facebook ad?
Do I need to be on Pinterest?
What exactly is a funnel (or how do I build one)?
What if you allowed yourself to breathe?
How would you feel if you woke up every morning, got your family ready and didn’t feel the anxiety of FOMO (fear of missing out)?
You stopped worrying about making time to create content for your website. Your website started getting tons of organic traffic without you having to do so much work.
Things just got a lot easier.
You get back to what you love- your family, your friends and your clients.
You could squeeze in a Netflix show without feeling guilty.
Date night stops being a dream and becomes a reality.
That’s where I come in…
I help small business owners develop blog and Pinterest strategies that help them create solid growth.
I help you by creating a Pinterest strategy that is customized for your business. Once we have your strategy, I start creating an account that is optimized to find your audience. We work together to establish the types of content that matters most to you and your audience. Then, I start pinning regularly for you to start bringing the traffic.
Group boards? We got it.
Tailwind tribes? We got it.
Analytics? We got it.
The key to Pinterest is content. So if you don’t have a lot of content yet- I also offer content creation services to help build up your authority in your business.
Having a blog as a business owner can help establish credibility. When you blog, you also give your ideal client a feel for who you are and what you stand for. People buy from businesses they know, like and trust.
- Pinterest scheduling- 30 pins a day via Tailwind.
- Profile optimization- bio/boards/clean up if needed.
- Curating content that matters most to your readers.
- Finding group boards in your niche to join.
- Finding Tailwind tribes in your niche to join.
- Monitoring analytics regularly to adjust strategy.
- Everything in the Elite package plus:
- Optimizing your website for Pinterest.
- Writing meta descriptions for your blog content as needed.
- Creating Pinterest images for your blog as needed.
- Optimizing all blog pins with keyword descriptions.
- 1-2 Pinterest ads per month (set up and adjustments).
Red Carpet- $1400/mo
- Everything in the Elite/VIP packages plus:
- Optimizing and/or writing 4 blog posts per month for social media.
- Creating 3 images for your blog post.
Monthly a la carte services
- Pinterest ad set up and monitoring: $300 per campaign
Pinterest is one of the fastest growing platforms for online business. Studies show nearly 87% of pinners have purchased something they pinned. 93% of pinners have pinned items they plan to purchase.
How do I get started?
I offer free 30 minute strategy calls to see if we are a good fit. You can schedule one here.
Why do I need Tailwind?
My goal is to deliver the best results possible for your Pinterest. Tailwind (along with Buffer) is one of the few approved Pinterest partners. I am more than happy to use whatever tools you want to use but it can potentially harm your reach.
Do I have to sign a long-term contract?
I want to do what best fits your business model. We will start with a 1 month trial and evaluate and see how it goes from there.